When planning your Las Vegas trip, there are many sightseeing adventures you need to consider. The best way to explore the famous Las Vegas strip is to cruise in a Las Vegas luxury limo. Whether you’re planning a romantic tour for two or coordinating a bus charter for a large group, reserving exclusive Las Vegas transportation is your best bet. Enjoy the privacy of a private limo service to take you around Sin City.
Popular Vegas Tours on the Strip
1. Welcome to Las Vegas Sign
- The perfect start to Las Vegas limo tours is visiting the iconic “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign”. This delightfully retro sign is just to the south of the Las Vegas strip and has been greeting visitors since it was erected in 1959. Whether you visit during the day or at night, this attraction provides the perfect opportunity to snap a photo celebrating your trip to Las Vegas
2. Fountain show at the Bellagio
- The fountains at the elegant Bellagio are a must see when coming to Las Vegas. These gorgeous fountains beautifully synchronize music, water, and lighting to create a memorable experience that will mesmerize your senses. The fountains go off Monday-Friday every thirty minutes from 3:00pm-7:00pm and then every fifteen minutes from 7:00pm-12:00am and begin at 12:00pm weekends and holidays. The frequency of the performances makes it easy for you to view from your Las Vegas limo.
3.Fremont Street experience light show
- This stunning light show creates a unique experience for all visitors. The show blends the glamour of vintage downtown Las Vegas with cutting edge technology featuring over 12 million LED modules making a breathtaking experience. Viewing the show from your own private Las Vegas bus charter or as a part of a Las Vegas limo tour would enhance the experience making it even more memorable.
4.The Volcano at the Mirage
- The Volcano at Mirage is the only attraction on the strip to combine fire, music, and phenomenal choreography. Treat yourself to something special as you watch fireballs launch into the sky from your private limo. The Volcano plays nightly every hour on the hour from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
5. Sirens of Treasure Island
- The Sirens of Treasure Island perform at 7:00pm, 8:30pm, 10:00pm, and 11:30pm in Siren’s Cove. These temptresses captivate both the audience and the pirates they’re trying to lure into their cove with their irresistible melodies. This show takes a 17th century tale and gives it a 21st century twist with amazing song and dance. As you go on your Las Vegas strip tour, this surely is one sight you don’t want to miss out on.